“Great Education”
October 2017CURRENT STUDENT

I love how everyone here is like a tight-knit family. We all care about each other and love to challenge each other intellectually. The faculty here is amazing and they really consider your personal needs. There are also a lot of on campus jobs.

I wish we had a football team - the games would be fun to watch. We don't have greek life if that is important to you, but it doesn't affect me at all.

Comments

-no greek life

-no football team

-great staff

-good food

-nice dorms with lots of storage

-friendly people

-lots of events and opportunities

-big on community service

September 2016CURRENT STUDENT

I love the campus, it is so beautiful! The dorms are very spacious. The bathrooms are clean. The food is pretty good. The people are sweethearts. The classes are challenging. The faculty and staff are just spectacular. The area surrounding Manhattanville is very nice. We have a very safe campus. We are able to go to White Plains or Manhattan through school provided transportation.

Personally I like everything here and don't have much to complain about. The only thing I really hear people complain about is that Manhattanville has no "Greek Life".

Comments

Please check out Manhattaville, the people and college itself are amazing and you'll feel right at home, I know I did! Even if its not your first choice, it can't hurt to check it out. Also, be open minded during the college process, that's just some personal advice.

September 2016CURRENT STUDENT

The diverse and welcoming community and the flexible office hours that professors provide. Many students are athletes and the sports are greatly supported

It is a small school which can be good because you are not just a face or a number, however the whole school knows everything about each other

Comments

There is close proximity to white plains and NYC and many opportunities to succeed

September 2016CURRENT STUDENT

Personally, love this school. From, the professors to the close commute to the city, this college has everything I need. I have done my fair share of college shopping, and no college felt more open and welcoming. The communications program which I am majoring in has internships and major based classes that will help you acquire skills both on and off-campus. If I had a do-over for picking my college process, I would choose Manhattanville again and again.

There is nothing I have to say that is negative.

Comments

Manhattanvilel College is the best. There is nothing I have to say that is negative.