class sizes are small, average 17. Professors are AMAZING! Very approachable and helpful, they really take an interest in their students. Classes are challenging but by the end you appreciate it.

Most people stay on campus all four years, I like that. And the food, while a little pricey, is not bad. The library is right in the middle of campus and the fitness center membership is free which is great. I feel very safe of campus.

Essays, early decision/early action and rolling admissions, accepts common app.

all of the above. ithaca is great! you have to take gen eds but you also take really intensive, specialized courses in your major

ithaca is wonderful!

common application with supplement- had to apply directly to the communications school because it is more competitive

We don't have a list of core classes every student must take [the only exception to that being Academic Writing 1 or equivalent]. Instead, each program has a number of requirements you must meet - social sciences, liberal arts, humanities, etc. From that, you can tailor you experience to classes you enjoy.

Each student has an academic advisor in their major that can answer any and all questions. Average class size is 17 with a student/faculty ratio of 12:1. Professors are always readily available and willing to help out! So much hands on experience.

30% of students study abroad as compared to national avg of 3%

it's expensive but totally worth every penny!!!! The food's not that bad - esp considering how much there is to choose from. Over 385,000 books in the library with approx 40,000 more available through online databases. They have pretty much everything you'll ever need. Everyone's amazing - super friendly and very considerate. Really safe - have never felt uncomfortable in my 4 years on campus.

I applied to Ithaca early decision as dual music education, vocal performance. I had to complete the common app, the Ithaca supplement, and go through the audition process for the School of Music. I didn't apply for FAFSA because I knew that I wouldn't qualify, however, I did receive several merit-based scholarships.

Only required class for all majors is Academic Writing. Otherwise differs from school to school and major to major. All students get academic advisors in their major. Full-time faculty of about 450, part-time faculty of about 250. Average class size of 17, student to faculty ratio 12 to 1. Total student population of about 6,800, with about 400 of those are graduate students. I've always found professors very accessible. Very focused on undergraduate work/internships/research. Three IC programs in other locations: London, LA, and DC. Many affiliate study abroad programs.

Many housing options - 11 quads, 2 13-story towers, 13 terraces, 1 suite-style complex, and two apartment complexes. 1 4-story library with over 380,000 volumes. 3 dining halls on campus, two convenience stores, multiple additional dining carts/options. Small town atmosphere. Ithaca is about 27,000 people strong. Lots of interaction downtown, with restaurants and bars, small shops, movie and play theaters.

Common app with a supplement where the student identifies their particular major of interest and additional essays. No interview required. They offer now early decision, though they did not when I applied. There is rolling admission. Lots of scholarship opportunities, don't know all of them. They include President's Scholar Award (merit-based), Dean's awards (merit-based), Park Scholar Award (full ride for communications students, merit and application based), Martin Luther King Scholar award, ALANA scholarship, Leadership award, and others.

For my major I cannot say enough. The writing department is comprised of some of the brightest and most driven professors anyone could ask for. They are fantastic and give you feedback and challanges that professors at other Universities would never consider or take to time to do. I also have studied abroad, in London, which will most likely be one of the greatest experiences of my life.

The first year was hard but i love everthing about the community now!

The application Process was unique, they took the common app and had an additional suppliment special to Ithaca College. Interviews were optional and early decision and action were available.

Study abroad is big at our school. Class sizes are not too big except for some freshman classes, but they usually have additional labs that are smaller. Professors are very approachable and make time for people.

I applied early decision although now I believe they do early action. There are a number of scholarships available although it is quite expensive so there could always be more. No interview is necessary for admission except for certain scholarship admissions.

Class sizes are generally small with a good professor/student relationship. Study abroad opportunities are great, I'm going to London. Professors get to know you on a first name basis. Advisors are helpful. My major has a lot of requirements, but they are all relevant.

Very safe, very clean, very friendly, great community relations. I was very happy living on campus

I applied to ithaca regular decision through the Common Application. I received a scholarship to the Park School of Communications (Rod Serling Scholarship) and they gave me enough financial aid so I was able to attend.

Broad general requirements with plenty of options so you can find something that fits you best. Options within majors to concentrate in many interesting areas

first year housing program was fantastic, great sense of community within students

common app with additional section

Common Application, early decision/early action and regular decision available, financial aid is awarded in a separate letter from acceptance letter,

Academics fluctuate dramatically at Ithaca. Some classes are incredibly challenging, engaging, and rewarding, others are lackluster and offer little to students. During my time at IC I have become more impressed and satisfied with the academics as I entered the upper-level courses where the professors are better, they demand more of students, and the content is more specialized.

The professors in general are great. They are all very accessible and excited to engage with students that are interested in their subjects. Most students find themselves establishing close relationships with at least one faculty member or two during their time here.

How much students receive in terms of academics at Ithaca is directly correlated to how much they put into school. It would be pretty easy to go through the motions at Ithaca without being challenged, yet at the same time the opportunities for learning and intellectual inquiry are abundant here if you seek them.

Life on Ithaca College campus is awesome. Great people, always something to do, never any concerns. I'm sure you could find small things to complain about if you tried, but everything is great.

Things have changed so much since I applied. I can't remember my application and it wouldn't be applicable anyway.