Common application with a suppliment

It really depends on your major, program, advisor, professor, etc. There are a handful of good and bad of everything. But i think you need to seek out help on you own if you don't have it already.

I think it is a pretty safe campus.

uses the common application and has a few supplemental questions

Relatively few general requirements. 4 semesters of a language and separate minor outside of the communications school required for my journalism major. Class sizes in the communications school kept small, few large lecture classes.

Very safe community. Housing is expensive, but relatively nice. Library and dining facilities are convenient.

No early decision, applications submitted on a rolling basis. Filled out Common Application with a supplement, which included a few short answers. Automatically considered for most scholarships once I applied.

General requirements depend on school admitted to, major requirements are very flexible allowing students to easily transfer programs, academic curriculum COULD be more rigorous

Due to the excess number of students, it was really difficult for the school to accommodate for everyone's needs.. The library could use more space to work because it is always a fight to secure a table or a computer. The dining food is actually pretty good for school food, but the dining halls could be kept a little cleaner. Crime and safety is not even a problem. There are a few minor instances like any institution, but overall, I always feel very safe and secure. Ithaca is an AMAZING college town and it's really great to have Cornell so close to us. The dorms are also pretty nice, except there could be more washers and dryers and maybe have actual lounges instead of having students living in them.

Common application, early decision, regular decision, great financial aid

I feel like a lot of the classes are very basic, but I'm a freshman so I guess this is expected. However, many of Ithaca's classes are extremely hands on and career-oriented, so that is a great bonus.

Terraces - multicultural housing

I applied for the Park Scholar program, which was a much more rigorous and selective application process. I used the Common Application for my Ithaca College application. For the Park Scholarship program, I had to write two essays and submit a resume and cover letter. Since I made it to the next round, I had to write and additional essay and stay at Ithaca for a three-day interview process, during which I did group discussions, interviews, and a formal dinner with college administrators and current Park Scholars.

w

essay, common application, early decision, very good financial aid opportunities