“Excellent University”
July 2018FORMER STUDENT

the Professors are caring and challenging who want to see you be successful in your work and ultimately in the workplace with your career

There is several times and areas of the campus where it is an endless party scene and that can be a distraction for those whose parents have sacrificed to let their son or daughter go to college

Comments

Do your research when looking at schools by considering at least 3-4 colleges and/or universities. Make sure to visit as much as you can afford yourself when making the campus visits and to ask any question that comes to mind so you feel very comfortable with your ultimate decision.

“Absolutely amazing school with professors that truly care!!”
December 2016FORMER STUDENT

I went to IU Kelley School of Business as an undergrad and to an ivy league school for graduate school, and I can honestly say that I learned way more while at IU. The professors at the school are simply amazing and there are some that I still view as mentors to this date.

The student life is absolutely fantastic. IU also has the most beautiful and vibrant campus. I could not have imagined a better college experience.

Absolutely nothing!! I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of my experience at IU.

Comments

IU gave me amazing opportunities, not only intellectual opportunities to broaden my horizons but also incredible employment opportunities. For business students interested in high-finance, the investment banking program run by Professor Haeberle is absolutely the best in the country!!!!!!

“IU RA RA”
September 2015FORMER STUDENT

Great tradition, fantastic education, lifetime friendships, loved rooting on the Hoosier basketball team

Hard to say - really loved everything about the school. It was a terrific place to go to college.

Comments

Great classes, awesome professors, beautiful campus - it's the whole package.

The prerequisites for the Kelley School of Business generally take 4 semesters to fulfill and are only accepted if you receive a C or above in the class. The professors are extremely knowledgeable in their fields of expertise and bring real life experience to the lectures and assignments. Study abroad opportunities are easily accessible and encouraged at Indiana University. Grading is difficult since the curriculum is challenging and A's are often hard to receive.

Our campus is absolutely beautiful and anyone who attends IU for any reason notices this right away. The cost of living for out of state students is much more expense. The library is well stocked and provides a comfortable environment for students to study and enjoy their studies. Crime and safety is not an issue.

To be admitted into the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University, you must have a minimum GPA of 3.7 and at least a 29 on the ACT.