Good.

Amazing, I never want to go home!

The admissions team is helpful and informative!

Really good professors. Wide variety of classes, all at varying difficulties. Many opportunities available both in America and around the world.

Living on campus has been really good. The cost to for housing is a little expensive for what we get. The food is also extremely over priced.

class size about 14

wsc required as freshman, 4 semesters of language

can always count on professors for help

dorms could be cheaper but are nice, could be improved

facilities, safety, happiness are all great

dining could be improved

Early action application, common application with supplement, received gracious scholarship, FAFSA, received nice financial aid.

there are 45 credits of general requirements, and you must have a major (some require a minor). class sizes are small and professors and research are easily accessible. The grading is general fair, workload is the stereotypical college amount. there are many study abroad programs

housing is good but it takes awhile to turn on the air conditioning, cost of living is fairly high though. There are many things to do on the weekend including the mall, movies, target (there is a shuttle that can take you there). campus police are always around to keep everyone safe.

application and common application, there is early action and regular decision, a lot of money is given for scholarships of differnet types

You need to take certain classes in order to graduate but they vary due to your major and things. Advisement is often available to help you out with whatever you need and by the time you graduate, you will have at least two advisors, one general and one for your major.

Housing is somewhat costly but there are ways to get around it. Living on campus is definitely the better choice because you have a chance to live the college experience much more so than if you live off-campus or commute.

I did the entire application on the Common App. It made it a lot easier than having to fill out a personal essay and things like that specifically for Hofstra.

lot of general requirements, very structured programs. However, structured to work well. faculty are AMAZING and exceptional at what they do.

housing is fabulous. rooms are huge and the resources available are endless. dining is good for a college and offers a ton of choices, but compared to the amazing restaurants (especially Italian) in the local area and in NYC, it could be better. the administration is very receptive to student feedback and they are constantly making changes according to what the students want and asking ways to continually make our experience better.

common application, early action, rolling admissions, financial aid and ample scholarships through regular application

small class size (avg 22), very accessible professors, strict major requirements for music majors, very good with accepting ap credits, lots of choice with distribution classes

cost is pricey, rooms are a good size, good food, good library, a bit of a sketchy surrounding area. very happy with my life on campus

short supplement essays, optional interview, common app, fafsa, early action and rolling admission

Questions, Application, Essay, Interview

Professors are very welcoming and want students to do well and be successful. Workload is not too terrible. There are many general requirements but each student has an advisor to assist him or her. Study abroad is very popular and there are numerous opportunities.

There is always something to do on campus. The community is thriving one hundred percent of the time. Security is very tight and the campus is incredible safe.

Prospective students are able to fill out the Common Application. Early action is available. There are essays with standard opinion questions.

There are about 36 credits of general requirements but we can skip a lot of them if we have the proper AP credits. There are about 39 major credits, and the rest of the credits that make up our degrees are liberal arts credits and minor(s) credits. There are a ton of study abroad opportunities and I have heard great things about the programs.

My professors are generally great. Some have reached out to me to help them do research projects and other things that will be great for boosting my resume.

I am satisfied with my residential housing experience. The food quality is generally average, but there are a few dishes that Hofstra's catering services do well. The library is great for research and the classrooms are highly technologically advanced in those rooms.

I don't venture into the surrounding neighborhoods because I am generally uncomfortable doing so. The crime rates that I hear about are not positive, both on campus or around the community.

I used the Common App for my application. There was a supplemental essay portion. I applied regular decision and heard back in 3-4 weeks.