Emory University

“Overall experience”
April 2018FORMER STUDENT

it's so hard to get a job at apple. be sure to make enough professional experience and then apply. also the selection process is really long-at least 7-8 steps

1. International presence or reputation is weak

2. Location is not the greatest

Comments

Apple released nice clean products that are great for consumers and easy to use.

“The hours can be harsh.Our development/advancement processes have become less transparent.”
August 2017FORMER STUDENT

Ask the questions that get you past the surface answers. Learn how you will be staffed, how to best navigate the culture and what criteria you will be evaluated on. Be prepared to receive good feedback often but have to push for areas for development.

Social scene between 2007 and 2010 heavily revolved around Greek life.

Comments

developing opportunities, good leadership, nice working environment, you feel part of the mission

“Friendly user computers and laptops, and not to mention extremely friendly user iphones. Also great customer service”
June 2017FORMER STUDENT

I cannot think of any down sides. I have had an iphone 5s for a while now and had no problems with it. They last long. I would say the battery is the only issue.

If you want to work at Apple store, I have heard from many people that you just need to be nice to people and always smile, that is the key.

Comments

Most people are brilliant and team oriented. The firm is highly entrepreneurial.

“Nice enviroment Good income Great work enviroment Nice and helpful people”
December 2016FORMER STUDENT

Not good perks

No lunch

No dinner

No extra salary

You should defently work for Apple inc, just dont do it in Greece!

Comments

Best Electronic Devices

“Fun workplace environment, strong corporate culture, emphasis on feedback and employee empowerment at the store levels, a willingness to pivot and make change, embracing innovation on all levels”
March 2016FORMER STUDENT

Unwillingness to negotiate on salary and benefits, too big to fail mentality and often misses low hanging fruit that could improve long term success of the brand. Work life balance can be tough in the stores, but so is the case in all retail establishments.

Be prepared for a long interview process. Confidence is key -- you don't need to conform at Apple which is great, but you need to have a strong sense of self and a passion for what ever gets you out of bed in the morning!

Comments

Great

“Apple has out done themselves again with breathtaking technology that continues to amaze. The camera sharpness is amazing and all of the new functions that have been adapted to this new phone.”
October 2015CURRENT STUDENT

With all Apple products it is the updates that mess things up. Whenever there is a new update available the phones began to have glitches.

Be wise and choose the department you love not a department you wish to make a lot of many in.

Comments

Apple Retail Stores