“Great Place for Biochem Research”
April 2018FORMER STUDENT

I loved being a part of cutting-edge research at BioDesign, where I worked as a student researcher during undergrad. I can't imagine a better place for undergraduates to get involved in cutting-edge biotech research.

I wish the undergraduate program had a better reputation--it deserves a better reputation than it has.

Comments

The school is highly stratified, with the students at the Barrett Honors College and several other specialized programs in engineering and business getting the equivalent of an Ivy league education and the students admitted to the standard program getting a fairly basic education. As a Barrett Honors grad, I had a small-college experience with the resources that a large school like ASU provides, such as access to cutting edge research programs and a dizzying array of interesting course options (many of which have a supplemental curriculum available for honors students to get more out of the class).

“Amazing”
March 2016CURRENT STUDENT

Great place to study and advance your goals of being great.

Terrible place for advancing your determined goals of being terrible.

Comments

Great place for discovering additional information to become an addition to information.

“The diversity of ASU yields significant benefit for students.”
November 2015CURRENT STUDENT

The atmosphere and campus layout provides for a relaxed setting. Also the college hosts a number of great programs that provide great insight into various cultures and personal development.

Certain classes were too easy for an international student from Europe, would recommend higher standard for students.

Comments

Research the program well and make the most of the college. I had the best year of my life studying there as an international and was very jealous of those being allowed to stay for their full degree.

“Great inexpensive school with great weather”
October 2015FORMER STUDENT

Diversity, weather, cost of living, hot girls, fun, lots to do, tons of programs

Undergrad was only 4 years and the party reputation is not the easiest thing to talk about.

Comments

Because it is such a large campus, lots of programs, stuff to do, amazing weather and cost of living

prerequisite courses, essays, letters of recommendation, application process and minimum 3.3 GPA