Huge class sizes most of the time (300-400 students), but break outs into labs (20-25 students) are common. More advanced classes are quite a bit smaller (20-30 students). Professor accessibility depends on the professor--I've had a few exceptional and amazing professors, but for the most part, professors of large lectures are not very easy to get in touch with. I have been able to do research in a lab for the last year and a half, which has been great. I have found that if you seek opportunities out, you will do well but if you wait for some information to "be there" you will not know about anything that is going on and you will miss out on a lot.

Cost of living in Arizona is great. The campus is big, so you can find what you need if you look hard enough. Libraries are great, the dining is awful, the neighborhood is allright (there was a shooting right outside the campus in the driveway of my apartment, so I don't feel as safe as I used to), and the facilities are well taken care of for the most part. I'm pretty happy--I had the option of moving away for grad school, but I decided to stay here.

Sent my GPA and SAT scores. I may have written an essay, but I don't remember.

some classes are tough and rigorous, some are a joke and the teachers should be fired. I had one teacher who brought his sick toddler to our final and she cried through my entire presentation and he didn't pay attention.

housing is expensive, neighborhood is dangerous, most facilities are old, dark, and unkept.

standard application questions, transcript required, no essay, no interview