Nearly all of my professors have made themselves available outside of class and seem to be genuinely interested in the students success.

The application was submitted through LSAC. Using transcripts, LSAT, letters or recommendation and a personal statement. I did not meet or speak with anyone prior or after my admission.

Traditional core curriculum prepared me well for taking the Bar exam. TJSL offered excellent legal writing program in addition to outstanding practical experience in areas Intellectual Property, Environmental Law, Immigration Law, and Military Justice. There were multiple summer abroad opportunities such as the Nice and China programs

Class sizes varied from the big lecture hall to smaller, intensive classes, and even on-line distance learning classes. The professors were always available for questions,after class or during their office hours - and by email.

TJSL's San Diego location with its excellent climate, sunny beaches and SoCal lifetsyle was hard to leave after graduation. I now live in D.C. where we had record snow fall levels this year, including thirty inches during the "blizzard of 2010".

The Law School is moving into all new state of the art facilities in the downtown area which will greatly enhance the student experience.

TJSL's counselors were very helpful throughout the admissions process. They kept in constant communication with me up until the day I arrived for Law School. The TJSL admissions staff were always availble to answer questions over the phone.

2007

LSAT, unique application questions with opportunities for financial aid and scholarships.

we have a new school site opening up in January of 2010, so I am very optimistic that the new state of the art facility will improve the quality of life for all students/faculty/staff.

LSAT, personal statement.

2004 or earlier

Most of the Professors are really great. They are all recognized in their fields and most have practiced extensively. In my experience the professors are available outside of class to answer questions or engage in further discussion. While the doctrinal classes were meant to prepare students for the California Bar, there was a fair amount of theory as well. Most teachers used a mix of the Socratic Method and lecture. TJSL grades harder compared to a lot of other law schools that I have heard of in that they keep to a strict C curve all three years, whereas, from what I understand, a lot of other institutions curve at a B. Class size was great, a lot of the upper division classes had less than 20 people.

San Diego is an amazing place to live. I made a lot of great friends at TJSL and the I can't say enough about how fantastic the professors are. I had an opportunity to transfer to a much more highly ranked school and I didn't because I had such good relationships with my professors that I didn't want to move to a school where I would be treated like just another exam number. Even in this job market, I don’t regret staying at TJSL. Out of all of my fellow law clerks at the court, I am the only one who says they enjoyed their law school experience.

The admission process was pretty standard from what I remember. They had a great LSAT scholarship program when I attended.

2008

LSAT, application, i don't really remember

Very simple admissions process: Letters of Recommendation, LSAT, and Personal Statement. If you ever want to know your admissions status, you can simply email the admissions office.