Quality of classes varies, selection is not always ideal, Socratic method is sporadic, academic advising is minimal, class sizes vary, it is not cut-throat competitive but it is still law school, lots of opportunities to do research, grading varies, faculty is great

Cost of living is very low, facilities are new but could be better, library is fine, housing is plentiful, dining is adequate, downtown is awesome if you like to drink and party, very safe town, has basically everything you need.

The faculty has continued to improve over the last few years, and the quality of the instruction is top notch. I always appreciated the fact that while the faculty members were significant scholars, they also really cared about teaching and enjoyed interacting with students. There are some very interesting summer abroad programs. The class sizes were very manageable.

I think the quality of life at the school is excellent. There are now two great options as far as where to attend school -- Carlisle, PA or State College. Both offer great options. I lived in Carlisle and loved it. It is a great community, a small college town in Central PA where everyone is friendly. It is an awesome environment for law school. You can get really nice apartments / houses for extremely low prices, all within walking distance of the school (normally within 3 or 4 blocks).

The application process is fairly standard, nothing too out of the ordinary. The school has become much more selective since the time I applied as it has vaulted significantly up the rankings.

2007