New England Law Boston provides a unique combination of theoretical learning through the Socratic method and practical hands-on experience through clinical programs. Contrary to many colleagues and friends who graduated from other law schools, I truly felt prepared to practice in the real world upon graduating from New England Law. I was therefore able to secure a job upon graduation, and I immediately became a valuable member to my firm.

The library and research facilities are constantly being updated and renovated, and facilities are truly exceptional and accessible at any time. new England Law has an excellent moot courtroom, and is located in a very safe area in the heart of Boston.

Taking classes at night was an excellent opportunity to take classes with local professionals, all of whom were very eager to help us network, sit down outside of class and talk about career opportunities, and share their "real world" stories as a learning tool.

The librarians are AMAZING -- some more expensive schools might have a fancier computer lab, but you will never get a benefit proportional to what you are paying. And at the end of the day you want the human resources a school can offer and you are not going to beat the people willing to help you at New England School of Law.

I like that the school clearly worked to create a diverse student body by bringing in not just people with different ethnic or cultural backgrounds, but also different age groups, different professions, different experiences.

The classes were excellent. First year, all the classes are taken with a "section" of students, large class size of over 100 students, and more of a survey-style learning environment, except for Legal Research and Writing, which was a smaller class of only about 20 students. Second and third years, the classes were generally smaller, with a large selection of classes available. The faculty was extremely accessible and very knowledgeable in the areas they taught. The adjunct professors were often practitioners in the fields they taught, which allowed for extremely current and up-to-date learning. For example, the White Collar Crime class was taught by an assistant state attorney general, who prosecuted daily the types of crimes we studied in class. The Employment Law professor had worked in employment law before joining the faculty, and many of my other professors were published and well-respected in the areas in which they instructed. The faculty was excited about the subjects they taught and excited to help us learn. Further, there was a Bar Exam Preparation course available for students in their final semester. That class was invaluable in helping me learn how to prepare for and take the bar exam so that I could become a licensed, practicing attorney after graduation. Finally, the faculty has remained available to me after graduation, keeping in contact and really making me feel like I'm a member of the New England Law family.

The cost of living in Boston is quite high, but New England Law Boston had a website to help out-of-town incoming students like me navigate the housing situation, offering to match up incoming students as roommates and helping find affordable housing. The school itself is in a wonderful, vibrant neighborhood (the theater district), easily accessible by numerous forms of public transportation. There are plenty of places to eat around the school, including some very affordable restaurants in a food court just across the street in the transporation building. I never felt unsafe in the school's neighborhood, even though I often took evening classes, some of which did not end until almost 10:00 p.m.

I had to submit LSAT scores, letters of recommendation through LSDAS, a personal statement, and fill out the standardized application. There was an additional financial aid application and other scholarship opportunities were available to me just for applying.

Classes are mostly practical study, the Socratic method is used by some but not all professors. Higher level classes are small numbers with the exception of bar material-specific courses. There are ample research opportunities, the grading is stringent, the study abroad opportunities are outstanding, and as far as faculty is concerned, I had a professor who helped write and review the multistate bar exam material for his subject field. Another professor missed a few classes when he had to go to the United Nations or other international conferences in his role as a luminary in international law.

New England Law is in right in the heart of downtown Boston, which is within ten minutes walk of most of Boston's important sites, and is a great part of the city. The facilities at the school are small, but safe and beautifully well-kept. The moot courtroom is great and students very seem happy.

Classes are between 30 and 130 students, the professors are extremely impressive, many use the Socratic method, although some prefer other ways of teaching. There are study abroad opportunities to many locations and clinic courses for credit give students the opportunity to gain hands-on experience while working to fill credit requirements.

The school has a nice library and moot court room. Housing in downtown Boston is costly. In general there is very little crime in the area of the school.

Essays were required for admission, LSAT scores were considered, many financial aid and scholarship opportunities are available.

The Socratic method is terrifying anywhere and everywhere but the majority of professors do a good job of trying to ease you into it but there are a few who legitimately cold-call, SCARY! Study abroad is very accessible and encouraged. Class sizes are decent and the 1L Divisions make great collaborative groups and law-school-family to celebrate (and commiserate) with throughout my first year!

Involved a lot of getting to know faculty and staff which was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. Also had a lot of information come our way regarding life in Boston, housing, 1L life, etc.

They have many study abroad opportunities. Also, most professors use the Socratic method but are not condescending when they do it. It's very competitive, but everyone is helpful at the same time.

The safety and happiness at the school is satisfactory. The library is great and there is plenty of room to study and ample computers to serve your needs.

The financial aid opportunities are great, they are very helpful in obtaining it too.

Socratic method, theory and practical, class size was excellent. The School divided the entire class in three sections, by alphabetical order.

The building was well equipped and had moot courtrooms and ampitheater classrooms. The school itself was located in a busy and popular section of the city.

New England provides an extensive program in practical legal education. By the time we finish law school, students at New England are prepared to work in any field of law without a bunch of hand-holding and coddling by employers. New England has a strong international presence with internship opportunities at each international court as well as traditional study abroad programs in various countries where classes are offered as well as internship opportunities. The faculty are experts in their fields, but are 100% dedicated to the success of the students. They have a largely open door policy with respect to office hours and when they are not in their offices to meet with you face-to-face, they are more than happy to answer questions via email or phone. The adjunct faculty members provide a unique opportunity to learn from current practitioners. They choose to teach at New England in addition to working a full-time job in the legal field and are just as dedicated to helping the students succeed as are the full-time faculty. Many faculty members offer research opportunities to students and the school's centers are always involved in projects benefiting both the Boston community and the legal community.

Since New England is located in downtown Boston, living very close by can be expensive, but there are many students who commute from all parts of the city and even from neighboring towns. The students are an incredibly positive, close-knit group. The inevitable competitiveness of law school and the pressure we are all under to succeed is mitigated by the fact that everyone in your class is there to support you. You never feel like you are doing law school alone.

A rigorous first year curriculum, and required second year advanced legal writing course provide the foundation for a large number of upper level electives. Additionally, the school-sponsored clinical programs, which place student with government agencies and judges is a huge asset in building skills and professional connections.

The school is located in Boston, and is very close to the various courthouses and the financial district. I have never felt unsafe in the neighborhood.