Focus is on practical study and bar preparation.

Quality of life is generally good. The building is outdated and the library is too small, but the students and faculty are collegial and supportive.

The admissions process seems fairly straightforward.

some good but a few very poor professors, most notably Sonya Garza-not sure how she was allowed to teach Con Law

very close to zero scholarship opportunities

excellent teaching from full time faculty, but there's too much reliance on adjuncts, who are, for the most part, not capable of teaching a class.

NE is a small school with minimal facilities but that keeps price down. It's in a vibrant urban area, close to the theater district.

Lsat/application

Really standard application process. Just an application, submission of essay, resume, letters of recommendation, etc. Financial aid process was very easy to keep track of/follow - staff was extremely helpful and it was nice that they let you know if you were to be given a scholarship upon being admitted rather than having to complete the entirety of the financial aid process first (as other schools do).

Classes are small, there is no advising officially, but all professors are willing to meet with students both at school and away from school. The grading is letter grades with no mandatory curve. There is both summer and semester study abroad opportunities including externships with the ICTY, ICTY, the ICC, and the UN in NY.

essays, LSAT, LSAC/LSDAS, letters of recommendation, undergraduate transcripts, any other transcripts, resume/CV; then financial aid application and all students are considered for scholarships

The part-time program is an interesting mix. About 40% of the student have ongoing careers. They tend to come off as the more competative and knowledgeable students.I would say about 25-30% of the students in the part-time program do not have jobs, which is a major turn off to the night students who work full time.

The faculty has been top notch and I am very happy with the teachers I've had so far. Overall, I would say the environment does not seem as competative (among students) as I had imagined (although that will likely change after the students get their grades and class rank). My criminal law class dealt a lot with policy and the Socratic Method. My Civ Pro course dealt a lot with theory and my Contracts professor dealt a lot with theory, while also stressing real world application of contract theory.

Aesthetically, the school is essentially a glorified high school. The moot court room is nice. The crime is minimal. The school is located close to the financial district which is convenient.

Some classes are very good, such as first year contracts and the international law program. Most classes I found to be a complete joke, with professors who did not know how to teach, did not practice law, and were not enthusiastic about the material.

The admissions process was very simple. The average LSAT score is probably 149-154 and a college GPA is probably 2.5-3.00.

I submitted a personal statement, a subpar LSAT score, and a college transcript.