Taking classes at night was an excellent opportunity to take classes with local professionals, all of whom were very eager to help us network, sit down outside of class and talk about career opportunities, and share their "real world" stories as a learning tool.

The librarians are AMAZING -- some more expensive schools might have a fancier computer lab, but you will never get a benefit proportional to what you are paying. And at the end of the day you want the human resources a school can offer and you are not going to beat the people willing to help you at New England School of Law.

I like that the school clearly worked to create a diverse student body by bringing in not just people with different ethnic or cultural backgrounds, but also different age groups, different professions, different experiences.

Large classes were mostly Socratic. Participation was usually mandatory at some level. Cold calling happened despite many asking to answer questions. The lower level intro classes (ie 1L classes) were largely theory and classes become more practical as the level increased.

1L classes were around 150 people, after that classes ranged by popularity, sometimes as small as 10.

There are three heavily promoted study abroad programs.

The faculty were always available, even outside of office hours.

It's in downtown Boston, which is expensive. Most people commuted in.

All the above needed to be submitted. There were a few essay questions as well.

Broad combination of teaching that exposed me to several teaching methods, both Socratic and small group high level instruction. Many of the adjunct professors were nationally recognized litigators or transactional attorneys.

The school is centrally located in Boston with great access to several T lines. Everyday to the school you recognized historical land marks while surrounded by the best of Boston's business, dinning, and culture.

Professors were top notch. Excellent clinical program which teaches how to practice law in a variety of fields.

Great school in the heart of the city. No on campus dorms, but they can help arrange meetings with other first year students looking for housing.

The Socratic method is terrifying anywhere and everywhere but the majority of professors do a good job of trying to ease you into it but there are a few who legitimately cold-call, SCARY! Study abroad is very accessible and encouraged. Class sizes are decent and the 1L Divisions make great collaborative groups and law-school-family to celebrate (and commiserate) with throughout my first year!

Involved a lot of getting to know faculty and staff which was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. Also had a lot of information come our way regarding life in Boston, housing, 1L life, etc.

New England Law Boston provides a unique combination of theoretical learning through the Socratic method and practical hands-on experience through clinical programs. Contrary to many colleagues and friends who graduated from other law schools, I truly felt prepared to practice in the real world upon graduating from New England Law. I was therefore able to secure a job upon graduation, and I immediately became a valuable member to my firm.

The library and research facilities are constantly being updated and renovated, and facilities are truly exceptional and accessible at any time. new England Law has an excellent moot courtroom, and is located in a very safe area in the heart of Boston.

The quality of the classes was excellent. The professors were well prepared, had thoughtful lesson plans and engaged the students. The program requirements were also execellent. Three semesters of writing provided a strong foundation for excellent legal writing - which I think is one of the most important practical skills to have as a lawyer. My writing skills markedly improved during the course of the program. We were also required to challenge ourselves with presentations and mock trials. Although I was not interested in litigation, these requirements forced me to learn these skills, which are also applicable and necessary in any environment. I also found the faculty to be highly committed to the program and students. They were enthusiastic and seemed to care about their students' understanding of the material and overall success. I felt very prepared for the bar exam at the time of graduation and have used the skills and knowledge I got from NESL as a practicing attorney.

The cost is reasonable for the area.

Socratic method, theory and practical, class size was excellent. The School divided the entire class in three sections, by alphabetical order.

The building was well equipped and had moot courtrooms and ampitheater classrooms. The school itself was located in a busy and popular section of the city.

Overall, the professors were excellent and the academic program prepared me very well for both the bar exam and private practice. Professors were very encouraging and accessible. Most classes were taught using the Socratic method and there was more of a focus on practical study versus theory. This is definitely a school for practitioners, not future professors. I also participated in a number of clinical programs and a summer study abroad program, all of which was very rewarding and memorable.

Quality of life was great for a school located in the middle of a major city. Boston is expensive, but the school has scholarships and financial aid available. The facilities were clean and safe.

I was very impressed that faculty members wrote personalized letters to me after I applied and this was a major factor that led to my decision to attend New England Law rather than other schools where I was admitted.

Class size is standard for a 1st year section (around 90 students). The sections are less socratic (although some professors still stick by that method) and more discussion based. The professors here are incredible - some of the faculty include the chief justice of the Federal District Court of Massachusetts, one of the justices of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, and many currently practicing attorneys. In addition to strong faculty, the school also has a great clinical program, allowing students to work in legal internships for credit. I will be involved in the clinic program starting in the fall, when I will begin an administrative law clinic.

Admissions process is very personal. The admissions members are eager to talk to applicants regularly about their applications, and when I was accepted to New England, I received a personal phone call telling my of my admission before I had even received an acceptance letter. They also offer generous scholarships, which enticed me to attend