Despite being an Internet based program, the academics tracks closely to traditional programs. Very practical in focus, primarily case reading and analysis, as any traditional program. Uses tradtional teaching methods adapted to Web. The flexibility provided by an Internet program opens the opporuntity to those whose responsibilities preclude traditional schools.

N/A

As an internet based school, an attempt was made to replicate the Socratic method on-line. Class sizes are generally small after the first year with professors highly accessible. The pace was somewhat flexible. Video recorded lecture with dynamic and engaging professors were excellent.

The school is on-line so this question is not applicable, except that every attempt was made to create an open and engaging virtual learning environment.

A phone interview and essay was required.

Expectations laid out ahead of time.

Teaches to the bar exam.

Practical study.

Lots of ezamples and practice.

Online.

Application, essays, review board, multiple tuition payment options.

2009

quality of classes, unique academic programs, notable faculty

Professors are generally very accessible and clearly put a lot of time and effort into responding to email questions.

School is online, so I live in the most beautiful, wonderful neighborhood I know of and have no commute to law school.

unique application questions, essays

Excellent classes with lots of interactivity between students and professor. Professors were all excellent instructors, and always available to consult with students. Grading was tough but fair. The courses were more structured than at a brick and morter school, with regular feedback providing students with evaluations of their performance and understanding of the law. The online environment created by Concord Law School enhanced the learning experience.

n/a - online school

Admission process included interviews, questionaire, essay, and academic evaluation

2009

Academics are good. My academic advisor my first two years was great. The instruction is great, the professors are very knowledgable and are available after class and by appointment. They are very responsive to student needs.

It is a distance learning law school, so this doesn't really apply.

First I spoke with an admissions counselor and completed a critical thinking test. I heard that I scored high enough on the test to be considered for admission and was invited to submit an application. I submitted an application packet which included questions about my educational background, experience with online learning and online classes, a personal statement, and letters of reference. I also submitted transcripts from all colleges and universities I had previously attended. I was invited to fill out a financial aid packet, but I decided not to.

Some of the most prestigious and best professors in the US are the video professors for Concord, such as Aurthur Miller. Professors are very available for consultation and for answering questions.

Concord does not require or use LSAT scores. There is an interview process and a show essay about your greatest accomplishment. It requires a college degree, or a specific number of hours, and transcripts.