You are the future of health care.
CVS Health employs more than 246,000 colleagues across all 50 states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and Brazil. Because we’re present in so many moments, in ways that are more affordable and effective, we’re able to positively influence health behavior and shape the future of health care for people, businesses and communities.
An internship with CVS Health gives you real-world experience, constant learning and ongoing support to grow personally and professionally. You’ll have the opportunity to take part in a multi-dimensional program at the largest pharmacy in the United States, and help us shape the future of health care.
This is a unique career opportunity for you to love what you do and work with purpose.
What will you be doing?
You will work 40 hours per week for 10 weeks in a supportive learning environment. Your project work will be both independent and as part of team, and will deliver impact against department goals and objectives.
- Real-time projects and initiatives that contribute to your department’s performance
- Structured orientation and overall program plan
- Feedback and career development discussions with your leader
- Interactions with other leaders in the organization; including executive leaders
- Networking opportunities with other current and former interns now in permanent roles within the organization
- Exposure to the organization as a whole, outside of your particular business unit
- Every intern is assigned a leader, buddy and mentor
- Competitive compensation including hourly rate; additional potential stipend may be available for select candidates based on individual relocation and housing needs