At the Exelaration Center located in the heart of Virginia Tech’s campus, we are addressing the future of technology firsthand by inviting the next wave of innovative minds to provide value on federal, commercial and nonprofit projects spanning industries and use cases while keeping the cost to the client low. OCNA, CGA, and Motley Fool are just a few of the organizations that have seen the XC deliver high-quality technology solutions at a lower cost within the federal, commercial and non-profit sectors.
Exelaration has supported federal, commercial, and non-profit sectors, including:
- Close Up
- Compressed Gas Association (CGA)
- Motley Fool Asset Management
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
- Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI)
- Physician Insurers Association of America (PIAA)
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance (OCRA)
- The George Washington University
The Ideal Exelaration Client
We find that clients looking to achieve any of these distinct benefits will see significant gains by working with us:
- Organizations looking to get software built. Most firms have a long list of software projects they need built, but don’t have the capacity to tackle them. Exelaration clients enjoy the added capacity we provide to deliver more quality code to production.
- Organizations looking to save money on technology. Outsourcing IT projects is expensive. Because our teams are partially fueled by students, our labor costs and fees are lower.
- Organizations looking to build a tech talent pipeline. While they’re in our program, students get to know our client projects and environments. This gives our clients exceptional access to top engineering talent who’ve already been trained in their skillsets, culture, and framework. We call it “pre-cruiting,” and it means that Exelaration clients build their future workforce by recruiting them during their tenure with Exelaration. It’s like having a years-long interview process while getting quality software built at the same time. Clients who work with us over many years build a renewable tech talent pipeline.