“Great experience with a great company”
Washington, DC2012VERIFIED INTERN

Some of the best aspects of my internship was the people I worked with, and gaining exposure to the life of an engineer. One of the major things was obtaining great experience and seeing a improvement within myself from when I started the internship to the time I finished.

One of the least things I didn't like about my internship was how all of the intern field trips were more for the electrical engineers.

My department was a great place to work in because it had a lot of great people that keeps the job interesting. I did not have any problems with anyone, everyone was very helpful when assisting me. This had to be the most that I have learned from any internship that I have ever had and therefore is was the best.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend