“Engineering Student Gains Experience in Desired Field”
Newark, DE2012VERIFIED INTERN

Being able to gain experience in the field that I am expecting to be working in upon graduation, as well as the overall experience of having a corporate job.

Didn't get to go out in the field as much as the other interns, but that is simply because of the department I was in. But I still thoroughly enjoyed the internship, and the people that I worked with.

You will receive experience in your field of study, and you have the potential to receive a job offer for the following year as an intern (if you are not graduating), and if you are graduating you have the potential to receive a full-time job offer.