“Learning How to Work in the Accounting World”
Hartford, CT2013VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects were the people who I worked with as well as learning about multiple jobs for an accountant.

The kind of work was sometimes boring for me because I like to work more with people and be more hands on, but I did get to attend meetings towards the end of the internship which made this much more fun and interesting.

My experience with this organization was wonderful and I would recommend anyone who is interested in this field to consider working here. The employees are friendly and helpful to one another in everything they do.

Advice to Management

Everything was great at this organization, but there was a merger going on which resulted in the loss of some employees. I understand that there is not much they can do about these kinds of things, but the management should not keep employees in the dark because they have a right to know what is going on or what is going to happen.