Evergy Internship Program logo

Evergy Internship Program
Evergy

“Jump on the Evergy train for a good time!”
Kansas City, MO2019VERIFIED INTERN

Meeting so many people within the company is probably the best part of my internship.

Since there were so many interns and spread out within Kansas City, Topeka, or other places, it was hard to make friends with the other interns. But that comes with the size of the company.

Everyone is human here so don't be afraid or intimidated by a full time employee. Just be yourself and I'm sure they will like you.

Advice to Management

My supervisor has done a GREAT job introducing us to people, explaining the industry, helping us enter time or set us up with meetings. The only thing I can think of is offering more housing compensation or places to stay for the summer for interns like me who aren't from the area and are looking for housing.