Schneider Summer Internship Program logo

Schneider Summer Internship Program

“Being an Intern in Schneider National gave me the feeling of belonging, and allowed me to have a full performance of my competences.”
Mexico City2019VERIFIED INTERN

Flexible schedules for me to mix a student life and my job. Teamwork, between Mexico and USA division. High probabilities to been offered a full-time job.

Sometimes my shot job schedule did not allow me to participate in some other activities that Schneider organized for the associates.

Schneider is an organization who hires employees based anything else than their competences. As well, once you are in Schneider, there are a lot of opportunities to learn and acquire new skills and develop your competences, specially since we, as interns, are barely starting of professional path.

Advice to Management

A standardized training process for every intern. In my case, my leader gave me a briefly introduction to the company, however I would suggest that every internship, no matter the division, should start with the same introduction to the company and its operation so you can start creating this kind of engagement with the company since the beginning.