Schneider Summer Internship Program logo

Schneider Summer Internship Program

“Learning to be confident in your actions and helping others.”
Columbus, OH2019VERIFIED INTERN

Everyone in the office is super nice and friendly. I always feel welcome and I am never hesitant to ask questions. They also do an amazing job at showing me all aspects of the office. I even got the opportunity to learn from a different office close by to check out how they operate. They are very vocal about their appreciation for the help that I have been which is great.

The only downs side is I sometimes have gaps where there is nothing to do. I would suggest maybe having available side projects for the interns to work on. But this only happens on lower freight days.

They are a huge company and have many tasks to do. Even though you may be doing smaller tasks, you are a huge help in the long run because if you weren't doing it, then your coworkers would, and they would be behind.

Advice to Management

I would suggest adding a side project for the interns to do. Just so when there is down time they could have something to do.