Schneider Summer Internship Program logo

Schneider Summer Internship Program

“"Schneider interns build critical career skills while having fun!"”
Green Bay, WI2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were the tremendous networking opportunities that Schneider provided, the attention that we received from the internship coordinator, and the people that we were surrounded with every day.

I do not have any cons for this internship.

If a student is thinking about applying for this internship, I would recommend taking advantage of all the opportunities available to interns. It's easy to get caught up in the day-to-day responsibilities, but it also greatly pays off to go to the intern activities-- especially for networking purposes!