Royal Caribbean Cruises Summer Internship Program logo

Royal Caribbean Cruises Summer Internship Program

“This internship experience has allowed for me to network & connect with people from around the world, therefore providing me with new skills”
Miami, FL2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of this internship include the team that I worked with, the opportunity to collaborate on projects with other departments, and being able to constantly socialize with interns from other locations.

I loved a lot of great things about this internship program. I do wish that the interns were able to sit closer together and know where to find each other in such a large campus.

Before starting this internship, make sure to brief yourself on the ships! The ships are mentioned all of the time, and it is impressive if you know some information about the different classes. Be prepared for anything, and be ready to get out of your comfort zone. Overall, AMAZING internship!

Advice to Management

I believe that our internship program hit a lot of these topics head-on! The hours & compensation were made clear to each intern from the beginning, with the potential of hours being flexible if need be. We had many intern related events that included executives coming to speak to us, an ice cream social, BBQ, and even an event where we were able to brainstorm ideas as an entire internship class. Maybe one thing Royal can do is pair up each intern with a mentor that is even outside of their department, but related to their field. Someone that they can shadow and ask questions to & network additionally with.