Royal Caribbean Cruises Summer Internship Program logo

Royal Caribbean Cruises Summer Internship Program

“Summer to Remember”
Miami, FL2019VERIFIED INTERN

There were so many great things that I was able to do while in this internship. I met so many lifelong friends from all parts of the world. There were so many intern events that allowed us to have fun and get to know each other. I also learned so much from working in the fast-paced professional environment that will help me for the rest of my career.

The only negative thing I can say about this internship is that they had some construction going on for the new facility so the walk from where we parked was far. But they catered to us with golf carts! This won't be a problem for interns next year since the new office will be complete.

Get to know the people in the office. This company is massive yet so interconnected. You never know the kinds of connections you can make here that will help carry you moving forward.

Ask questions and don't be afraid to voice your opinions. It's amazing how much you learn if you just ask the question.

Advice to Management

I feel it would be beneficial if there was a midpoint meeting for each intern to meet with his/her manager to discuss the interns performance and what they could do to improve. This would also be a great chance for the intern to voice any questions or concerns about the internship so far.