Royal Caribbean Cruises Summer Internship Program logo

Royal Caribbean Cruises Summer Internship Program

“Sail Beyond Expectations as a Royal Caribbean Intern”
Miami, FL2019VERIFIED INTERN

Every intern works in different departments, but every week there is a new event where the interns can come together and learn about different departments, executives, or even brainstorm together to innovate.

I wish during the first week there would have been an optional intern lunch because many people coming out of state do not know anyone, and its scary trying to figure out who you are going to eat with. I think a reserved intern lunch table will make the transition a little easier, so interns can get to know one another and not have to worry about possibly eating alone.

Coming into this internship, I had no idea what to expect. I simply got my position in a specific department and that was it. However, it has been the best work experience I have ever had. The first few days are a little scary, I noticed that people sometimes forget your an intern and expect you to know certain things, but its just important to realize that that is how they operate, its what they are used to. Please stop to ask questions and get a better understanding, because it will make the experience much easier, and you will get more out of it. This internship truly has been incredible. I met so many talented people, from my department and a variety of others. Everyone is so nice and wants the best for the interns. They want to see us succeed.