Go to Why Intern Here page

Overall Employment Prospects Rating

10 Employment Prospects Intern Reviews
Chicago, IL2020VERIFIED INTERN
Employment Prospects Comments

Radio Flyer is known to have a very high number of past interns working as full-time employees. Because of this, I feel like the chances are higher compared to the rates of other companies in this industry. However, the hiring process is very selective because Radio Flyer chooses members who are ready to push their potentials and work to achieve goals that are challenging. With that being said, I feel like being accepted as an intern is half the battle and the other half is proving I can exceed the standards they set and live by their company values.