Go to Why Intern Here page

Overall Career Development Rating

3 Career Development Intern Reviews
Chicago, IL2019VERIFIED INTERN
Career Development Comments

Radio Flyer truly cares about developing interns, both professionally and personally. One way they have helped me grow personally is by helping me set a Personal Development Goal in the beginning of the summer with specific action steps to help me achieve it. Interns also take many Professional Development Classes called Wagon U that teach different skills. For example, we have taken a DISC Class learning how to best leverage our communication styles. We also took a Team Player class that taught us the importance of working cohesively in teams. I have enjoyed these classes and find them very engaging with many hands-on exercises.