Go to Why Intern Here page
Radio Flyer Intern Program logo

Radio Flyer Intern Program

“Supply Chain Intern- Review”
60707, ILSeptember 2019FORMER INTERN

There were 2 main aspects of the internship that I really enjoyed, making it a great experience.

1. The culture at Radio Flyer is special. The company held a events for interns, which allowed us to get to know the other interns and managers. You can tell that Radio Flyer puts a lot of resources into making the internship program a great experiences for everyone involved.

2. The quality of work. I felt that I was given work that was meaningful, and was important to the growth and success of the company. The managers also did a great job explaining and showing how my projects and tasks impacted the company so I can see how my results impacted the company.

Overall, it was a great experience!

No cons. I really enjoyed every aspect of the internship at Radio Flyer.

I highlighted recommend interning at Radio Flyer. It's a great place to work, and the internship program will help prepare you for a full time position.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend