Go to Why Intern Here page
Radio Flyer Intern Program logo

Radio Flyer Intern Program

“Great place to work!”
Chicago, ILOctober 2019FORMER INTERN

The Design Research team here is such a fun and unique team, which meant that each day brought new challenges and opportunities that really helped me gain valuable skills and experience as a researcher. The team and all my co-workers were incredibly helpful and willing to help with anything, and the company culture was incredibly collaborative. Also, with the company being as small as it is, everyone's voice counts and so the work I was doing had direct impact on the projects the team was working on. Overall, it was just a fun place to work!

The commute is a little longer (about 45 mins from downtown) and there isn't too much close to the office.

Most full-time positions are filled by former interns, so the Internship Program is a great way to get a foot in the door at the company.