EA Internship/Co-op Program logo

EA Internship/Co-op Program
Electronic Arts Inc.

“Barely-qualified Software Engineer Intern manages to succeed through hard work, determination and helpful colleagues.”
Orlando, FL2014VERIFIED INTERN

The opportunity to really make changes and have an impact on a AAA game title.

The work environment allowed for significant expansion as an intern.

I did not receive credit to help finish undergrad (This was mostly UCF's policy, not EA's)

The opportunity at EA exists if you are willing to take it. Some interns failed through a lack of determination and closed-mindedness. Only take the job if you really love games.

Advice to Management

Training is almost non-existent. The whole process is very "Trial-by-Fire". While this worked well for myself, it would be much nicer to have relevant training series.