2 out of 5 Stars
- 30 Rock is a fun place to work
- Culture and brand
- Access to networkingDowners
- Very low pay compared to other internships of like sized or smaller companies
- Likely an attribute of the media industry in its entirety, but many people you will encounter will have a "you're lucky to be here" and "my time is more valuable than anyone else's" mentality
- Not REAL work. Admin tasks, data entry, assistantship etc.Advice to Potential Interns
You can learn a lot here, but you definitely have to be willing to put the effort into gaining as much experience as possible by seeking projects and offering to help while doing many informational interviews with people all around the organization.Would You Recommend
Intern Reviews and Advice, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.