Home Box Office (HBO) Internships logo

Home Box Office (HBO) Internships
Home Box Office, Inc.

“Fantastic Internship at a Renowned Media Company with Amazing Perks and People”
New York, NYSeptember 2016FORMER INTERN

My internship experience at HBO was phenomenal. All the interns get to partake in career development workshops, attend Speaker Series by HBO executives, and participate in a 10-week marketing project and presentation. All of the people at HBO are so welcoming and friendly, and the work/life balance is great. The company offers great perks such as movie screenings and networking events.

As an intern, I was not given as much responsibility as I would have liked -- much of the work I did was administrative. There are also not many opportunities for advancement at HBO, as people tend to stay at the company for a very long time, so there are few available job openings.

Demonstrate your interest not just in HBO shows, but in the actually company itself.. Do your research ahead of time and know how HBO is different from its competitors.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend