Fox Corporation Internship Program logo

Fox Corporation Internship Program

“FOX Corporation Exceeds Expectations with Virtual Internship Program: “FOX Quarinterns””
2020VERIFIED INTERN

Networking, professional skill development, learning to work under pressure and time constraints, build group work skills

The one thing I didn’t like was that not everyone got to work on a show in addition to the group project and the master classes. I was the only one in my group that got that opportunity and felt bad TG at they weren’t as busy as I was.

My advice to someone coming into this internship is to prepare to be busy, and to prepare to learn a lot and feel more confident than ever when it is over. I have learned that Fox is so loyal to their employees especially their interns, as many friends of mine had internships canceled instead of even trying to go remote, and Fox exceeded my expectations for a virtual internship. There is so much hands-on work in every department.

Advice to Management

Better training and learning how to use the Okta site would have been helpful, instead we were told to call IT for everything when I am sure if we had spent more time during orientation or did it all together it would have gone smoothly. IT’s phone line was backed up a lot.