Go to Why Intern Here page
Discovery Intern Program logo

Discovery Intern Program
Discovery Inc.

“Immersive and High-Quality Internship Experience”
Knoxville, TN2019VERIFIED INTERN

The pay, the flexibility, and the desire to provide excellent work for my team. I felt valued and needed in my position, which led me to do a better job.

The interns couldn't use the employee gym, which is exclusive for full-time employees.

Depending on your position and department, the hours will vary. Some interns only work 20 hours/week, some work 40. You also might be in the office from 9:00-5:00, or out on a shoot 4:00-9:00. Be flexible and prepared for quick change.

Advice to Management

I would love more diversity involvement for interns. I feel like interns should explicitly be invited to participate in diversity trainings and events.