Go to Why Intern Here page
Discovery Intern Program logo

Discovery Intern Program
Discovery Inc.

“Being Part of a Team Makes a Difference”
Los Angeles, CA2019VERIFIED INTERN

Best aspects of the internship were definitely the people I work with as well as the variety of changing work that kept me interested and busy.

Some days would be full of busy work that related to my placement but became very tedious.

Even if you are put in a department you are unsure about or don't have much experience in, you are able to bounce between departments and try new things, while learning more about your placement in whatever way you like-- you don't spend a lot of time doing busy work.