Discovery Intern Program logo

Discovery Intern Program
Discovery Inc.

“The Discovey Inc. internship program provides a progressive professional development experience for the new generation”
Knoxville, TN2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship was hearing from leaders within the company like the CEO and Chief Lifestyle Brands Officer. There was always something engaging the program coordinators provided like networking opportunities and professional development sessions. In regards to the team I worked with, I felt more like an employee than an intern. I was respected and was able to participate in engaging conversations with my manager and team members.

The only thing I could say I did not like about my internship was that I was the only black woman in the program at my location.

Though experience will help one prepare for this internship, character and willingness to learn are equally important.