Discovery Intern Program logo

Discovery Intern Program
Discovery Inc.

“Joining an unforgettable team and learning more than I could have imagined.”
Silver Spring, MD2019VERIFIED INTERN

-The program has many events designed as part of the internship

-Involvement in business practices is always encouraged (Staff meetings, conference calls, etc.)

-The office culture is so welcoming and friendly

-Work appointed to interns is meaningful and not just "busy work"

There was nothing I didn't enjoy about the internship.

I would let potential interns know that they will not be limited to the department that they receive their internship in. Discovery is open to letting their interns network and get involved with other departments that are free to do so.

Advice to Management

My team was very flexible in terms of hours, numerous events were held for the interns, and the training that I received allowed me to perform the role that I was looking to fill with no problems.