Go to Why Intern Here page

Overall Career Development Rating

7 Career Development Intern Reviews
Knoxville, TN2019VERIFIED INTERN
Career Development Comments

My team has taken me under their wings when it comes to mentoring and training. Since I came in with little knowledge about the telecommunications sector, my leader developed a plan of online learning that I could do to get a general grasp of what it all entails. I am really grateful that my team's goal with me was to give me meaningful work when it came to assignments. They are also very welcoming when it comes to me having questions for them. Even for the team that is based out of Chicago, I am able to reach out to them via email, or IM and they respond so quickly and seem like they really are taking the time to talk to me. In parallel to the Quality of Assignments, the real-life experience is there with all the projects I have helped on with USCC. I was given such amazing network opportunities within the company. Within my first week of the internship, I was able to meet the president of USCC, Ken Meyers. Along with being able to meet Mr. Meyers, we were able to have lunch with most of the VP's of USCC as well, they actually engaged with us and answered questions that I had about the company culture, what drives them, etc. We were also giving the time to network with the other interns which was a wonderful dinner and has grown my network.