Ericsson North America Summer Internship Program logo

Ericsson North America Summer Internship Program
Ericsson Inc.

“#EricssonAWEsome - An internship with great culture, people, and opportunity to design the future of 5G”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

The people, hands down. I loved being on the team. I also appreciated that I was given a challenging and impactful project: trialling a new tool, performing data analysis, providing recommendations, and supporting a larger initiative with access to senior leadership.

While I would have loved an in-person experience in a non-Covid world, I feel incredibly fortunate to have landed at Ericsson. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Ericsson is a place that requires strong interpersonal skill, project management, and comfort with data driven decisions. Do your research on telecom and the coming 5G wave and network with both university relations and different members of the company.

Advice to Management

Compensation could be more competitive, but the hours, mentorship, diversity and training were all great!