DISH Summer Internship Program logo

Overall Quality of Life Rating

8 Quality of Life Intern Reviews
Denver, CO2019VERIFIED INTERN
Quality of Life Comments

Dish helps pay for your housing and keeps all the interns who accept their offer in one housing location. Living with all of the interns builds camaraderie between peers and pushes you to explore all of Denver and Colorado. Dish's culture and its people made the company stand out, and their culture really stands out the more you meet full-time employees and spend time with the interns. They do a great job hiring/recruiting the right people for the company.