DISH Summer Internship logo

DISH Summer Internship
Dish Network Corporation

“Fantastic MBA summer internship with meaningful project”
Denver, CONovember 2018FORMER INTERN

Meaningful project that is still being used even after I left, great manager who let me work independently but also provided guidance when needed, collaborative work environment and great facilities, housing provided, fair pay, lots of sponsored intern activities (dinners, networking events, socials, 14er Hike), great people, exposure to executives, completion of the DISH basecamp program.

Securing a full-time position required networking and exposure to other departments

This is a really great summer intern program in a fun location that gave me great experience. I also received a full-time offer. There is a lot of exciting stuff going on at the company with regards to the Wireless/IoT initiatives and it is clear that all employees are excited about this. There is also a lot of opportunity to grow and move up withing the company.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend