“Growth through challenging myself with a difficult project in a well structured team.”
Seattle, WA2017VERIFIED INTERN

My team was filled with a lot of really entertaining, helpful people. I got to experience industry in a professional manner while also being immersed in the laid back tech-culture. I learned how to approach problems without intuitive solutions and methods to trouble shoot errors.

At times, working on the same project for the entire summer got tedious when I got stuck on similar issues.

Do not get down on yourself if you are confused after the first week. Do not be afraid to ask questions and relax when you are struggling to develop a proof of concept or progress in your research.

Advice to Management

Weekly/Bi-weekly regimented meetings with my manager would have been helpful, especially in the beginning of the internship.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend