AT&T Leadership Development Program Internship logo

AT&T Leadership Development Program Internship
AT&T Inc.

“Opportunity to expand leadership and functional skills in a collaborative, diverse environment”
Dallas, TX2018VERIFIED INTERN

The learning and development opportunities at AT&T are impressive. I have had the opportunity to meet and network with numerous senior leadership executives, including attending a panel event with AT&T Communications CEO John Donovan. I have never heard of an internship that provides as much exposure to senior leaders and transparency with what is happening in the organization.

There isn't anything that I would change about the internship experience.

AT&T is a huge organization, but can be made to feel smaller by building relationships with the people you meet. People are generally extremely responsive and will be willing to meet for coffee or lunch. You can create a network by reaching out to alumni from your school and connecting with other interns. There are endless opportunities here, but you have to take the initiative to find what you are interested in and reach out to those who can help you get there.

Advice to Management

I really enjoy the efforts that the management is currently pursuing to build a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and continuous learning. I would simply say to keep it up.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend