AT&T Leadership Development Program Internship logo

AT&T Leadership Development Program Internship
AT&T Inc.

“Busy all day every day but still time for in-office and out of office fun with fellow interns and team members”
Dallas, TX2019VERIFIED INTERN

The projects assigned to me - biggest pro. I am working on real projects that will impact my business unit. Both of my projects are reasonable to get complete during my 10 weeks. It is great to see a project from beginning to end.

The stress of receiving a full-time offer. Throughout the internship, there are interviews that are categorized as a "get to know you" or "check ins." This caused extra stress for me on top of my projects.

The people are great. I have had a great experience. If you get the opportunity, it is definitely worth it! You can not only experience real life projects but also have fun networking and starting to build a community of people. The best part is that the team treated me not as an intern but a member of the team.

Advice to Management

Ensure all interns have similar experiences. I have had a wonderful experience and been able to work on real projects. My fellow intern does not seem to be as consumed in his/her projects.