“Exel”
Columbus, OH2012VERIFIED INTERN

Throughout my internship I felt that my fellow employees really cared for my learning and growth as a young professional. What I learned from the internship will not only be applicable in the workplace, but outside the office setting, specifically in school as I am finishing up my senior year at Miami University. Exel had multiple different programs and events that interns were able to attend, each with a different topic that we ourselves brainstormed at the beginning of the summer. I was exposed to real world situations that one could not learn from reading a book or listening to a lecture. The company culture was fabulous and created a very comfortable working atmosphere.

I was the only intern in the office that I worked in (the other interns worked in the building next door) so I didn't get to have much interaction with the other interns. I would have liked more group/team building exercises where we would be able to work together as a whole.

If you put in the time, effort, and energy to make Exel better, Exel will return the favor with the company devoting resources to make you better as a professional. You will learn more from this internship than you would imagine, even if you are working in a foreign department.

Advice to Management

-Formal Training

-Team Building Activities or Group Projects

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend