“Tremendous experience with real world projects that truly impact the company. Ability to effect change at an entry level.”
Other (US)2012VERIFIED INTERN

Best aspects of the internship were the corporate culture. The organization has a strong emphasis on the culture of the company and it truly lives up to the expectations. We are a company that works hard but we "play" hard too because at the end of the day we are a toy company. Another amazing aspect of the internship was that the projects that were assigned had real world implications and involved a lot of work but the outcome was tremendous to see as well as I felt a sense of accomplishment as I saw my projects enacted. The company also did a great job at involving senior management in the program and allowing the interns the opportunity to meet the executive team.

There was nothing that I disliked about the internship.

I would say to think outside the box when evaluating organizations for employment. I know as a college student, I did not always think of this organization as a potential employer because the university focused solely on accounting firms, financial institutions and banks as potential employers. Therefore, my organization wasn't always at the top of my list as potential places to build a career. Once i broadened my horizons (due to experiencing the culture at an investment bank), I determined that building a career in the investment banking world wasn't exactly what I wanted to do, I switched gears and found that this organization was less than an hour away and decided to reach out to the recruitment agency. I had an amazing internship and found that this is the right organization for me to build my career. I have had zero regrets with my decision and truly love what I do. So make sure that you open your mind to different opportunities and varying paths to a successful career because there are tons of opportunities at places that you wouldn't think!

Advice to Management

The organization does a fantastic job with training, diversity and recognizing talent. I have always felt that this company offers a fair work environment with equal opportunities for all. A potential opportunity for the company to become a better place to work would be to offer more employee events such as "picnics", "town halls", company lunches etc.