Staples Internship Program logo

Staples Internship Program
Staples, Inc.

“Staples Internship: Building a Brand”
Boston, MA2019VERIFIED INTERN

Assisting in the creation of 5 new brands with nothing to compare it to was one of the most challenging things I have done in my career. As it is difficult, there is no arguing about the great opportunity and the excitement to build the brands and to learn as you do it. Also the people you work with have to be the best aspect.

When I don't have work I am very bored. (I have work 95% of the time though)

Network with as many people as possible including other interns. Learn as much as you can from the other interns and talk to them about their positions and you will literally know about everything going on at the company at any point in time.

Advice to Management

More opportunities and places to network. I love the intern events and wish that we had them more than once or twice a week and maybe even daily.