Staples Internship Program logo

Staples Internship Program
Staples, Inc.

“The anti-corporate life at a large corporation filled with acceptance, diversity, and great people.”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

`The best aspect of this internship is being able to approach anyone, whether it be my mentor, manager, or even the CTO, with any questions or ideas I have and feeling respected while doing so.

The communication before the internship started wasn't great and the pay isn't up to the rest of the industry without any other real monetary benefits.

They really do mean it when they say they are accepting and diverse.

Advice to Management

Better compensation and greater saturation of events for interns to participate in would be nice. It doesn't feel like there is a good space for interns to connect without someone staring over their shoulder, thus I feel like I have barely gotten to know a lot of the other interns here.