“GREAT experience, I learned so much this summer and everyone that I worked with was amazing!”
Atlanta, GA2016VERIFIED INTERN

The people you work with, internship projects, sometimes getting 3 days off for the week if you reach the 40 hours

Working weekends, long days

If you have your doubts about this internship DON'T! This internship is a great experience. I thought I would just be selling mattresses and that it would be boring but it's not. You learn so much and you work with amazing people. You have the chance to make a lot of money because you earn hourly but you also earn commission.

Advice to Management

Housing assistance