“Florida State Seminole Experiences All-time Greatest Internship with Mattress Firm”
Atlanta, GA2016VERIFIED INTERN

The culture of the company. Everyone was so welcoming and its very obvious that everyone enjoys their job here. Each day is easy going and associates are always super supportive and positive minded. I would have never expected to make so many friends!

There could be more relocation assistance provided for the students.

GO FOR IT!!!! There isn't any real way to explain the magic of this internship. Everyone says that they never expected to want to sell beds for a career and its so true. But just after 3 months I am convinced that this an opportunity I want to move forward with. Its not about selling beds, its about working for a company with great culture, where you can enjoy each day as it comes, and make good money.

Advice to Management

The compensation needs to re-evaluated. Our $3000 commission draw exceeds the amount of money we earn from hourly wages. Our commission bucket should be equal to hour hourly wage, just like how all other associates are paid. Since we are paid on commission we should also have the opportunity to work more than 40 hours. This limits how much time we have in store, and therefore our internship experience overall.