“BEST PLACE TO WORK... PERIOD.”
Columbus, OH2012VERIFIED INTERN

Exposure to leadership; Opportunities to go above and beyond my job description; Great company culture

Length of internship... way too short!

For any candidates out there considering Limited Brands, here are my food for thought: Limited Brands is a place where you can mold your internship-- which can be a good thing or a bad thing. The company does not hold your hand through every step of the internship but instead lays the responsibility for making the most out of the internship program on the interns. The opportunities for networking and professional development are numerous.. but an intern has to constantly be proactive to seek it out.

Advice to Management

I would love for the internship program to get a better exposure to the company's relationship with the community. If my department wasn't so closely linked with Community Relations, I would have never known know much Limited Brands give to support Columbus and NYC. I think the exposure would help solidify Limited Brands' reputation as a "best place to work"