“This internship immersed me into the fast paced retail worldl, exposing me to unparalleled training, networking, leadership and experiences.”
Columbus, OH2012VERIFIED INTERN

Each intern went through the entire new heir onboarding program. This included training classes, leadership lectures, and a full understanding of the culture and values of the brand. The interns each have a manager who is responsible for their daily responsibilities and a mentor who took a personal interest in the career advancement of the intern.

It was a great experience and prepared me very well for my full time role, however if the fast, always changing and crazy retail life is not for you, this is not the role for you.

This company values experience, and a passion for retail. You do not have to walk in knowing everything, but rather walk in ready to learn and ready to connect to the customer.

Advice to Management

The every changing world of retail makes predicting need for full time roles very difficult causing delays in the hiring process out of the internship for some positions. This company has made drastic strides in predicting the yearly need for different areas of the business but the faster the turnaround, the happier the college students!