“Limited Brands shows great appreciation to their interns”
Columbus, OH2012VERIFIED INTERN

All of the full time associates really show great appreciation to the work the interns do. They are not afraid to put trust into us to complete a task or assignment, and they always make sure they are available for you when you have questions/concerns. Working at Limited Brands has given me a much better perspective on what work will be like when I graduate and find a full time job. They have given me a chance to work on my own projects and help out on projects that are already underway. The company is very interested in the feedback we give and our insights on the projects we take part in.

The hardest part, when I started working for the technology department of Limited Brands, was adjusting to the language they used. Everyone seemed to be talking in acronyms and about systems I had never even heard of. It was hard to adjust to for the first few weeks.

Never be afraid to ask questions. When there is something you don't understand, write it down and ask your manager while the context of it is still fresh in your mind. They will never push you away because they are too busy or don't want to take the time to explain something. They are there to help you learn, and at first it is a little nerve racking to ask a million questions, especially if it is your first internship, but they understand. Most everyone has been in your position before so they really appreciate when you are curious about the different projects and culture of Limited Brands.