“I was shown what it's like to be a full time associate and gained vision on multiple departments that gave me a better perception.”
Milwaukee, WI2016VERIFIED INTERN

Visibility

Culture

Future

My Team

The size was slightly overwhelming.

Ask as many questions as you can, and understand that no question is a silly one.

Advice to Management

I think the work should be consistent throughout intern to intern. I felt like the work I was working on was significantly different than the work another intern was working on.