“Real work, real pay, great people.”
Milwaukee, WI2014VERIFIED INTERN

Doing real, meaningful work and getting lots of hands on experience. The people I worked with were great, the other interns were cool and we were given a lot of opportunity and encouragement to make friends with other interns.

I can only really complain about the quality of the dorm we were in, but I don't think this is a knock on Kohl's, as free housing is pretty amazing for any internship to provide. I know friends have sunk half their earnings into living costs for their summer internships in the past.

The culture is very cooperative and emphasizes successful teams, everyone is pretty excited about the company and they're just generally positive people to be around. It really makes coming to work that much easier every morning.