Dick's Sporting Goods Corporate Internship Program (Undergraduate) logo

Dick's Sporting Goods Corporate Internship Program (Undergraduate)
Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc.

“A phenomenal learning experience in the retail industry with a huge emphasis on technology with a fun, team-driven company culture.”
Pittsburgh, PA2019VERIFIED INTERN

I loved that the internship program had over 70 interns. I made a lot of great connections and learned a lot about other departments such as user experience design, inventory planning, product management, etc.

I wish I could have picked which team I interned with!

Research the company culture. I got extremely lucky that my passions and interests aligned with DSG. Your work life shouldn't be all work and no play.

Advice to Management

I would suggest giving the interns some say on which they will get placed with so their interest are aligned with how the team operates.