CDW Summer Internship Program logo

CDW Summer Internship Program
CDW

“Education Software Solutions Intern”
Chicago, IL2019VERIFIED INTERN

All the opportunities to connect and broaden your network, along with the different coffee talks put on by our talent acquisition team. We learned about many different departments we generally wouldn't interact with - depending upon which department you're apart of. It also allowed time for the interns to interact with one another.

I actually really enjoyed my internship experience and don't have any qualms about it. The CDW internship and onboarding experience is run very smoothly and efficiently.

Definitely doing your research about the company and their different departments to see which department may suit you best.