CDW Summer Internship Program logo

CDW Summer Internship Program
CDW

“Track activity of the program throughout the summer and utilize creative thought & action towards the attainment of a business and thus, cap”
Chicago, IL2019VERIFIED INTERN

Not only do we get to work with our team, we get weekly sales development topics as an intern program. Even though we are interns, the company values us, makes us feel welcomed, and continuously invests in us.

We had to travel to our headquarters 5 times which would get tedious however, It is a great office and not the worst thing in the world for being the thing I like least about this internship.

Ask questions to everyone. Everyone is always willing to help out.

Advice to Management

I think the management on my team did an excellent job at making us feel welcomed and being engaged with us throughout the summer. I have no advice for management on my team.