CDW Summer Internship Program logo

CDW Summer Internship Program
CDW

“CDW Internship Rocks”
Chicago, IL2019VERIFIED INTERN

My favorite aspect of my internship was hearing Managers, Directors and even the CEO Chris Leahy speak and share he / she experiences, career path and share advice as we enter the workforce.

The only thing I didn't love about my internship was my commute. That say a lot about the company!

I would recommend any one of my friends or family members to intern at CDW. I enjoyed my summer at CDW very much and know that I will be able to apply what I learned in my courses in the fall.

Advice to Management

Only had positive, supporting interactions with Management.