CDW Summer Internship Program logo

CDW Summer Internship Program
CDW

“An intership that provides you opportunities that will help you as you look to further your career, whether it is in this company or another”
Chicago, IL2019VERIFIED INTERN

The endless opportunities that I received in terms of networking. My manager helped me to set up meetings with not just managers and directors of my team but to also reach out the managers from other departments. As this would help me learn more about the company and the different roles.

I think towards the end of the internship, there should be some kind of event that wraps everything together.

Definitely try to learn as much as you can about the company from their website. It will help you during the first week, when a bunch of information about the company is thrown at you.