CDW Campus Internship Program logo

CDW Campus Internship Program
CDW

“Gain valuable IT sales experience and real world business practices while reporting to some of the best people in the industry.”
Memphis, TN2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect of the internship were the people that supported me at CDW. It helped me grow as a professional and as a person.

The only thing that I would have liked to have done would be to go to headquarters in Chicago to meet the people I worked with face to face.

I wish I knew how to sell a bit better before starting the internship. Selling isn't about the money or the quotas. It's about the customer's needs. The rest will follow.