Burlington Stores Summer Intern Program logo

Burlington Stores Summer Intern Program
Burlington Stores, Inc.

“Incredibly well built program with exceptional work atmosphere”
Burlington, NJAugust 2018CURRENT INTERN

- Tons of opportunities to meet, build relationships with, and collaborate with senior executives

- High-level work that is really engaging and really add to your resume

- Awesome intern events (charity events, workshop shops with free lunch, expensed trips to Manhattan buying office, other social events)

- Chill work atmosphere (for IT interns at least)

Not really any to mention. If you want to have an easy internship with no work, then this isn't for you.

Burlington works VERY hard to make their internship the best experience possible. You will work with some incredible people, and learn the business very well. I came back for a second internship, and when I asked to be placed in a different area, they made it happen no questions asked so both of my internships were unique and valuable. Just shows how they work help you in your career.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend