“Play hard, work hard learning and producing useful products”
Omaha, NE2018VERIFIED INTERN

My mentor/tech guy was very good about explaining the project and helping us fix any problems we were having in getting things done.

The taxes on the relocation fee (although it is common) and the extra RailRoad tax which they did a good job of explaining ahead of time.

They are forward thinking trying to get ahead of the tech curve and have the newest technology and always want ideas of how and what to automate/make easier. They are relatively laid back assuming you put in the work. The internship ends somewhat early around August 3rd.

Advice to Management

Have the stipend number be what we actually get after taxes. It would also be nice to have the internship program last a little longer since I will have a 2-3 free weeks afterwards.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend