“Intern Develops Marketable Skills that go Beyond Designing Mock-Ups”
Omaha, NE2018VERIFIED INTERN

I was immediately thrown into work. It was slightly disorienting and a little intimidating at first, but I had a very stable support network to help me whenever I was unsure of how to proceed in my projects.

I worked on all of my projects alone and received minimal direction beyond, "Here's what we want." At first, that's a bit overwhelming for a new intern.

ASK QUESTIONS!!! It's hard to bite the pill and admit when you're lost, but it saves so much time to ask an experienced employee a question than to try to riddle it out on your own.

Advice to Management

I would love if interns were allowed to enroll in the developer training they have for IT staff here. I felt that would have been massively beneficial to my own projects.