“Gain knowledge of modern analytical chemistry processes and assays in a progressive pharmaceutical company”
Albany, NY2013VERIFIED INTERN

challenging, well-paid.

lack of choice for supervisor/mentor nor project.

If the area works and you are an honest person, you should apply here.

Advice to Management

More focus on in-house promotion. There is a definite sense of growing pains in the work community that can have negative fallout and bringing in managers or "higher-ups" from outside the company taints or changes the beauty of this company's fundamental characteristics (such as the Regen 5). I don't say that we should avoid change but often I see changes that try to normalize us towards a "typical" pharma company where I know we would prefer to set the precedent.